Monday, February 1, 2010

A secret to living longer!

Hello to all my students and friends. If I told you that you could improve your overall health by doing something that is easy and fun, and only takes 20 minutes a day, would you do it? This simple exercise will strengthen your legs - improve your balance - increase your circulation - improve your sense of well being - relax your mind and reduce stress - and improve your posture and strengthen your bones. I bet my students have guessed. Start the day with doing "Embrace the Moon" t'ai chi for a warm up, then add a 15- to 20-minute relaxed but brisk walk. Can you imagine? All this for just 30 minutes of your time. Plus it can be fun.......Try it! you will like it!

Tai chi thoughts: I became 65 this month. Which brings up the thought of at what age are we Old? For me its 25 years older than I. What is it for you??

No comments: