Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays

As we near the end of another year and the beginning of the new year it is always fun and productive to make some goals or resolutions for our health and well being. For me it is easy: I will continue to "live in the moment" appreciate what I have and do the best I can with what I have now.......How about you? Is there anything that you can add or remove from your life that will bring you peace of mind and a stronger body? To all my students and friends..I hope that next year brings you all that you need - And a few things that you want..Be careful out there...Sifu Mike

2 comments:

Becky said...

Mike,
I'm a massage therapist in Belmont, NC and have purchased your DVD and have recommended it to several of my clients.
I'm so excited to hear that you're in Charlotte.
I'd like to see about purchasing a couple of your DVDs for sale in my office.

Thanks,
Becky Moser
beckymoser@gmail.com
704-214-4942

Bill Jett said...

Mike
I just saw the article in the Observer / Univeristy City News and would like to give you food for thought. We need a Tai Chi center in the University City area. I for one would love to start taking classes again but there is no one in the local area teaching. I am a 67 year old male in reasonable shape but would benefit greatly by Tai Chi. My email is wjett@techwareusa.com & phone is 704 598 8178. Please consider teaching somewhere in the close proximity of the University. Thanks, Bill